|FOB Unit Price:||US $28,000 US $20,600|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
- Model NO.: LW
- Object: Horizontal Centrifuge
- Operating Type: Continuous Type
- Centrifuge Type: Horizontal Spiral Centrifuge
- Inner Diameter: 450mm
- Speed: 2800rpm
- Motor Power: 37kw
- Capacity: 4-25m3/Hr
- Dimension: 3320*1700*1130mm
- Transport Package: Non-Fumigation Wooden Case
- Origin: Liaoyang
- Type: Centrifuge
- Separation Mode: Sedimentation Type
- Installation: Horizontal
- Condition: New
- Length: 1800mm
- Centrifugal Force: 1976g
- Max.Discharge Capacity: 3m3/Hr
- Weight: 2500kg
- Trademark: Hongji
- Specification: LW400
Centrifugal sedimentation can be adjusted to suit individual requirements by varying:
1. Bowl speed to ensure the exact relative centrifugal force required for optimized separation.
2. Differential speed, for optimized balance between liquid clarity and solids discharge capacity.
3. Pond depth in the bowl for optimized balance between liquid clarity and solid dryness.
Centrifugal sedimentation is widely used in industries as municipal and industrial waste water treatment, food processing, pharmaceuticals and chemicals, etc.
1. Solid phase dehydration: dehydration effect for processing materials of solid particles.
2. Particle size classification: used in the removal of material of large diameter solid particles.
3. Liquid clarification: used for removing solid particles in the suspension liquid are clarified.
Centrifugal sedimentation takes place in a horizontal cylindrical bowl equipped with a scroll conveyor. The processing material is fed into the bowl through a stationery inlet tube and is smoothly accelerated in the accelerate chamber. Centrifugal forces cause instant sedimentation of the solids on the wall of the bowl. The conveyor rotates in the same direction as the bowl, but at a different speed, thus moving the solids towards the conical end of the bowl.
2-PHSE DECANTER CENTRIFUGE
Structure Drawing :
Our company Mode LW series decanter centrifuge can apply for various waste water or oil , liquid treatment .
The Decanter centrifuge can be used for the pre-treatment for the algae biomass for the disk separator or tubular separator thus it effective higher the disk centrifuge or tubular separator capacity performance .
The decanter centrifuge is a horizontal centrifuge with continuous feeding and continuous discharging. The settling speed is determined by particle size, particle shape, difference in density between solids and liquids as well as their viscosity.
Our service :
All parts coming into contact with the product are made of stainless steel.
3-phase AC motor for controlled torque starting via frequency converter
Approximately 80 to 90 % of the oil is recovered.
Low personnel costs due to continuous and automatic operation.
Highest g-force for higher solids output
Adjustable bowl speed via VFD
Automatic adjustment of differential speed via VFD
Two motor drive
Belts for both primary motor and secondary motor
Assemble Parts :
Packaging & Shipping :
If you have any questions about the machine ,please don't hesitate to contact with me ,thanks .